1) If the chemicals were different in the explosion (not really nuclear,) how do you think this would have changed the explosion in history?
2) Why couldn't people eat crops during this time for the residents of nearby countries?
3) How do you think this explosion could have been prevented from happening?
4) What was the number of deaths in Ukraine? How do you think these deaths could have been prevented?
5) Do you think it was a good idea to have a competition to determine a long-term solution to cover the explosion cite?